Enniscorthy Vocational College endeavours to provide a secure and supportive educational environment where all students can experience a quality of education appropriate to their intellectual, physical, personal, social, moral and spiritual needs in a changing world.
Our Mission Statement is based on the following Core Values:
• Education is a partnership between school, parents, and students with the support of the local community.
• Our central purpose is to motivate and prepare students to achieve their full potential.
• The importance and value of all members of the school community is central to all decisions and actions. Courtesy and respect should be shown to people at all times.
• Our school strives to provide a welcoming, secure learning environment, which is respectful, caring and stimulating for all members of the school community.
Based on our Mission Statement, our General aims are:
• To provide a caring, secure and disciplined environment where students learn and teachers teach.
• To provide a broad-based curriculum which seeks to meet the varying needs and abilities of individual pupils.
• To foster the development of each student’s skills, knowledge and self-esteem as well as his / her enthusiasm for learning.
• To help students to develop skills for future life and for responsible citizenship.
• To promote moral values, self-discipline, and self-respect for themselves and respect for others.